Here at Chevening (St. Botolph’s) Church of England Aided Primary School, we aim to serve our community by providing an excellent education for pupils of all abilities and backgrounds in the context of Christian belief and practice. We promote Christian values and spiritual development through the experiences we offer to all of our pupils and encourage an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith.
Each child is a highly valued member of our school family; someone who will be nurtured, encouraged and supported with the aim that their full and rounded potential will be realised.
We develop our children’s love and enthusiasm for learning by encouraging them to:
- enjoy the challenge in their learning and be prepared to take risks and stretch themselves
- develop their creativity, physical abilities and aesthetic awareness through a broad, balanced and rich curriculum
- develop their personal, social and moral values and their understanding of the Christian faith
- develop their awareness, understanding and respect for the diverse culture in which they live
- develop their self-confidence whilst instilling an attitude of respect and kindness towards others