How we teach Maths
Below is the sequence of learning and progression in mathematics from our scheme 'Maths No Problem' (MNP). We have a subscription to MNP and are grateful that we are allowed to share this copyright learning information with our parents and ask that this is respected by all readers.
- y1 maths no problem scheme of work
- y2 maths no problem scheme of worky
- y3 maths no problem scheme of work
- y4 maths no problem scheme of work
- y5 maths no problem scheme of work
- y6 maths no problem scheme of work
Helping your child with maths
Below are the calculation methods we use at Chevening for each area of Maths.
- Calculation Methods Addition.pdf
- Calculation Methods Division.pdf
- Calculation Methods Subtraction.pdf
- Calculation Methods Multiplication.pdf
There are many Maths websites available to help your child consolidate their learning. Below are just a few. Please let your child's Class Teacher know if you know of any others that you find useful and we will add them to the list.