We are a group of Chevening Parents and St. Botoloph's Church parishioners who meet weekly just after morning drop-off to pray for the school and the school community. All are welcome.
We currently meet on a Thursday morning at 9.00am. Please do come and join us; do remember to sign in at the school office.
We are very happy to receive prayer requests from any member of the school community and our prayers include:
- thanking God for His blessings on the school and the school community
- praying for those who are sick or struggling in some way
- praying for the work of the school as it seeks to develop and be the best it can be
- praying for the staff and upcoming events
- praying for the children as they learn, play and grow.